I've had a lot of time to reflect about my life the past few weeks and the one thing that I've come to understand is how amazing God is! Looking back over the last few years I see how He has taken a little girl from the village of New Miami and used her in the mountains of Ukraine. Although I may never get to see the outcome of this experience here on Earth, one day I'll get to know how this trip has affected those we have ministered to.
I'm pretty sure growing up in the village I didn't even know places such as this existed, let alone that I would be working for the Lord in the country. Giving my life to God has helped me to not only see the world, but to see it through His eyes.
I'm sure I have a long way to go and many things I need to work on and get right. Walking with him one day at a time brings my life and what's important into perspective. What I have in the Lord no man, job or material thing will ever replace. Peace that passes all understanding and a heavenly home that awaits when my earthly duties are done.
Blessings,
Monica
No comments:
Post a Comment